It’s a course with a very open format which allows people who have completed the Permaculture Design Course (or have equivalent levels of knowledge and experience) to think down the line about how their future plans are going. Last year we covered money and asset management, timetable and learning planning and setting goals. The course will be tailored to the needs of those who attend so will start with a design session- designing the weekend! There will be a framework in place (start time, breaks and meals) but anything else is open to group agreement.
The following topics will be covered:
- Working with others.
- Checking our resources: Money, reality and alternatives and real asset audits.
- When is a design not a design- when it’s a drawing?
- Thinking tools.
- Creating a pattern book.
- Identifying shortfalls and dealing with them.
- Co-operation not competition – always or sometimes?
- Conflict resolution.
- The client and the designer- exploring that relationship.
Other topics might include aspects of forest gardening, living soils and soil management, species recognition and usage, renewable energy strategies and practice and food preservation. If you are interested e-mail email@example.com and we can discuss dates and requirements with you.